..

...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kanti has an Etsy



Just recently I created a shop on Etsy.
For those of you who may be wondering, etsy is a website for selling things online, but they have to fall into certain categories. The items you sell have to be home-made, vintage, or used for crafting. Something along those lines, don't quote me lol.

They charge a 3% transaction fee and also charge $.20 per item you list. The items stay up for 4 months so it's pretty nice. Better than the 9% ebay charges on their transaction fee. Ebay does, however, have a special price you can pay per month to open a shop and sell as much as you like, but I definitely don't have much to sell lol.

Either way, I would recommend it for anyone who wants to open up a shop and sell a few things they've made. But you should make an account either way for purchasing!
They have some pretty nice things on sale for very reasonable prices (:

Anyway, click here to view my shop!
I just want everyone to know that I will be selling MUCH more stuff in my shop in the future, so keep checking back~
I also am completely open to doing custom orders. Just shoot me up an email and let's talk about what you want (:

No comments:

Post a Comment